Treatment of domestic waste water
We offer septic tanks with capacity of 2000L and 3000L. A set includes septic tank, rising pipe, distribution well, pipes of seepage ground and filter fabric. Septic tanks meet the EU standard of small wastewater treatment systems and have CE-marking.
A set includes:
• Septic tank, where separation of suspended solids and fats takes place
• Rising pipe enabling adjustment of installation depth of the septic tank
• Distribution well for leading wastewater to distribution pipeline consisting of seepage pipes
• Pipes of seepage ground for leading pre-treated wastewater into the ground
• Filter fabric preventing mixing of different layers of soil
Installation of septic tank:
The bottom of trench is filled with 300 mm thick compacted sand layer. Trench is filled with sand in 300 mm layers, compacting separately each layer. In parallel with backfilling, septic tank shall be filled with water, to prevent later setting of the tank. In case of high surface water level, septic tank shall be anchored in the trench.
NB! Upon selection of installation site of septic tank account shall be taken of recommendations and instructions of local governments!
Emptying of septic tank:
Septic tank is emptied regularly according to the usage load. Sediments are removed from distribution well simultaneously with emptying of the tank. After emptying, septic tank will be refilled with water.
Installation instructions of septic tank (example: 3000L septic tank):