Erosion control blanket consists of 100% coconut fibers, stitched with two-sided PP-net. Blanket is 2,4 meters wide, 50 meters long and weighs approx. 350gr/m².
Erosion control blankets offer secure protection against rain, wind and water erosion immediately after installation. At the same time the soil is shaded allowing a micro climate to develop between blanket and soil surface that positively influences germination and growth of the seeds. Over and above the aforementioned advantages Greenfields fibre blankets help retain moisture, act as a filter and provide humus. You can find more useful information about erosion control blankets from our webpage.
Transport of one roll by courier within mainland Estonia is 30 euros. In the case of several rolls, the price is calculated by the customer service.
The biodegradable erosion control mat is 2,4 meters wide and has 150 running meters per roll. The price of the mat includes a hay seed mixture specially developed for this product (10kg bag).
-fibers: 100% hot washed wool of European origin
-binder : no yarn, nets or binders are used, the fibres are heavily needled and heat treated
-100% biobased, 100% biodegradable
• The mat will fully compost within 2 seasons and will leave no micro plastics in the soil
• Fine wool fibres allow to make a light mat, easy to cut & install
• The mat promotes the vegetation growth, keeps the soil longer humid and gives some organic material to the soil
• Compact product, low transport cost
• Natural aspect, no shiny yarns or nets
• Production in Europe, energy is 70% wind mill based
• The seeds are sown before the blanket installation
• A sufficient overlap of 15cm is needed, the open end of the overlap is away from the main wind direction
• Anchorage with U-shaped pins, 4-6 pins/m2 or more
• The top end of the mat should be digged in + fixed with pins
If you want to purchase U-shaped anchorage pins (250 pcs/box), then leave your wish in the corresponding comment box when making a purchase in the e-store. The price for one box is 47.40 euros.
Knitted gabion basket 1x1x0,5 m. Made of galvanized and PVC coated steel wire 3,7/4,4 mm. All sides of the stone basket are reinforced with a thicker wire. The mesh size of the gabion basket is 8 x 10 cm.
You can read more about the gabion baskets from here.