It is a geosynthetic clay liner. It is 10 mm thick and has high quality bentonite contained within various textile-supporting layers. Clay parts suck in water, because of this they enlarge and close the way for water.
Clay-liner is good because of:
• it is effective thin protective covering against pollution
• straightforward and generally weather independent installation
• easily repairable
• stable sealing of steep earthwork slopes up to 1:1.75
• bentonite powder/paste or a special adhesive is used to seal the overlapped joint during installation (we use the first one)
• factory-manufactured and quality controlled
• for environmental object building
• hydraulic engineering
• foundation horizontal and vertical hydroisolation
• roads and railways (to protect groundwater)
Installing does not need special skills. There must be enough overlay and there must be no empty space at the back of the material.
The sizes of rolls: 5.1 x 40 m. Weight: 4 kg/m².