PLANTEX® PLATINIUM SOLAR
Solar farms and other technical installations face particular challenges from unwanted vegetation because the collectors, or other devices, must be kept clear in order to maximize UV harvesting. That’s where Plantex® Platinium Solar comes in: a special version of the high-performance landscape fabric with excellent UV resistance. Plantex® Platinium Solar has a discreet dark green colour and can be left uncovered after installation. The fabric offers high-tensile strength and excellent durability, including resistance to tearing, fraying, and crucially to degradation by UV light, making it the ideal solution for such important renewable energy resources. Plantex® Platinium Solar also eliminates the need for toxic herbicides, while its water and air permeability help to maintain soil health, stability and drainage. The dependability of the product has been demonstrated in multiple field tests, over many years.
High value benefits of Plantex® Platinium Solar geotextile:
• Proven performance with immediate effectiveness and longterm reliability
• Only a single application required, with minimal maintenance
• Intrinsically strong and highly resistant to UV degradation, damage, tearing and fraying
• A chemical free solution for EU and UK regulations on herbicide reduction
• Enables healthy, stable and biodiverse soil as air, nutrients and water can pass through
• Fast and easy installation (clear and detailed guidelines should be closely followed)
• Limited 8-year product warranty (uncovered)
• Available in widths of 2.50 m and 5 m (the latter being ideal for reducing seams on larger sites)
For additional information or questions about the product feel free to call us by +372 5205606 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.